Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power. We are 3500 employees in 15 countries across the globe.
Statkraft is Europe’s largest renewable power producer, with vast experience in large hydro-and wind power projects, together with energy trading activities. We have operations in 20 countries around the world and are continuously looking for opportunities to invest in innovative new projects and initiatives.
Want to build a new industry with us?
Global Sales Executive
We have over 120 years of experience in the power industry and renewable energy. Now we are expanding our business to new areas. As a Global Sales Executive for the Host Norway team, you will promote Norway in the global market, presenting Norway as one of the most attractive sites for power intensive industries. The mission is to have both national and international companies to build new sites on Statkraft partners’ land.
We are looking for a new team member to take the lead on this new journey, working strategically to bring our initiatives to the market. You will play a key role in identifying new initiatives and build relationships with decision makers in relevant industries around the world. Your large network and passion for renewable energy will give you the power to realize these initiatives and start a new industry in Norway.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create interest for our projects from international investors, amongst them global IT-, software and data centre companies
- Develop market strategies and build relationships with key global IT-companies based in USA, Asia and Europe
- Playing a key role in gathering information about companies and the data centre industry, being out in the field gaining insight in the macro- and micro-development of the industry
- To develop existing marketing plans and execution of market activities, including attending international conferences
To succeed in this role, we believe you thrive in a global context and enjoy developing new business. You are self-driven and have the stamina necessary for long sales processes and are an excellent communicator in English. If you in addition have an existing network in the IT-industry it would be an advantage. Furthermore, we believe you are eager to join us to develop a new sustainable Norwegian industry based on renewables reducing the global emissions footprint.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
Come join us in the start of a new industry!
We encourage female applicants for the position.
Please send application and CV to email@example.com, by 15th of March.
For more information about the position, please contact Reflecto, Research Manager, Ronja Thune-Larsen (+47) 915 41 415, or Partner Bjørn Solum (+47) 901 75 692.
See our video and website for background and inspiration: