LINK Mobility is headquartered in Oslo/Norway and fully owned by private equity company ABRY, located in Boston. The company is Europe’s leading provider within mobile communications, specializing in mobile messaging services, mobile solutions and mobile data intelligence. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms and users.
LINK Mobility started 20 years ago as a small company based in Norway. The Scandinavian market for developing and deploying state of the art mobile solutions is amongst the most innovative in the world. LINK intends to capitalize on the knowledge from the Nordic markets to access and expand in new markets. From 2014 until today they have leveraged an aggressive acquisition strategy to enter new markets with potential. By continuing to outgrow the local competitors and deliver personalized, scalable products and services to local customers, the key to success will be consolidation. The journey has not ended and by having innovation as the key force, LINK will continue creating and roll out future proof, scalable and cost-efficient products and services.
LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue as customers tend to move more business activities onto the mobile platforms. The company has offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Bulgaria, Germany, Spain, Poland, France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
Overall responsible for engaging content on the corporate website. Digital marketing of current products and services provided by LINK Mobility. Prepare for communicating the common platform and flexible solutions launched in near future. Close cooperation with Product House, Sales and Marketing.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets on corporate website, including content roadmap/editorial calendar.
- Ensure information is easily accessible and understood. Simplify and visualize product and services information to reach sales targets and grow the relative share of self-served customers.
- Create, write and publish engaging content across platforms and medias, follow up on effects and optimizing.
- Edit, proofread and improve cross-organizational content posts (ensuring brand consistency).
- Analyze web traffic and user interactions (analytics/metrics) to improve and develop effective content.
- Drive traffic towards the site and optimize content according to SEO.
- Content management and content distribution across online channels and social media platforms increase web traffic.
- Significant experience in content writing and content production, including content marketing with proven results. Ability to make product descriptions customer/user friendly and engaging in collaboration with product managers, editors, UX designers and developers.
- Significant experience in content management (CMS) and content distribution.
- Experience in training of staff within the field of content writing/production.
- Experience with cross-organizational project management.
- Hands-on experience in content production with a good insight into producing custom content for all phases of a given communication funnel.
- Experience from fast-paced and technology driven company, preferably with an international profile and growth strategy (alternatively, as an external advisor working closely with relevant clients).
- Experience and insight into Search/SEO would be an advantage, including:
- Understanding what drives organic traffic and how to optimize towards Google.
- Experience in keyword analysis.
- Experience in content writing based on Search/SEO insights.
- A minimum knowledge of: WordPress, Photoshop, MS Office, SoMe, Google Analytics etc.
- Self-reliant, open-minded, pragmatic, problem solving and prepared for change.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise within own field: participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way: speaking with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Working well with others; share knowledge, experience and information; supports others to reach team goals.
- Initiating and accountable, acts on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for creating results.
- Methodical and systematic in approach; planning ahead; making clear priorities and allocating resources efficiently.
- Understands complex issues, problems and projects quickly; comes with healthy and rational reviews.
- Be a part of an organization in extreme growth and in new division that is about to create a global digital sales platform, in a company with a fantastic track-record of growth and success.
- A chance to own full responsibility of content marketing on a group level. Not only content, but also strategic decisions with regards to what content to be displayed in different markeds.
- Work within the exciting messaging space that is up for a huge change the coming years with new technologies emerging.
- Be part of an international and vibrant organization and culture with the possibility to learn best practice from a variation of people, ready challenge and support you each day.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the position, please contact Fredrik Jore in Reflecto (41 21 82 84).