LINK Mobility is headquartered in Oslo/Norway and fully-owned by private equity company ABRY located in Boston and is Europe’s leading provider within mobile communications, specializing in mobile messaging services, mobile solutions and mobile data intelligence. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms and users. LINK Mobility started 20 years ago as a small company based in Norway. The Scandinavian market for developing and deploying state of the art mobile solutions is amongst the most innovative in the world. LINK intends to capitalize on the knowledge from the Nordic markets to access and expand in new markets and have since 2014 until today leveraged an aggressive acquisition strategy and to enter new markets with potential. By continue to outgrow the local competitors and deliver personalized, scalable products and services to local customer the key to success will be consolidation. The journey has not ended and by having innovation as the key force, Link will continue creating and roll out future proof, scalable and cost efficient products and services.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As product director in Link Mobility you will work with a number of stakeholders across the organization such as: Strategy and development & PMO, Architecture, UX designers & Business IT, Finance and the Commercial & Customer department. The Product Director will own the overall agenda for the Product House and will be responsible for a growing team, now consisting of five team-members tasked with leadership and direction in order to deliver outstanding results within each business area.
After a massive acquisition campaign across Europe, with 20+ acquisitions in the last years, these businesses are now being consolidated into central production. To lead this new era of innovation and product development in LINK, the Product Director will play a vital role in navigating through a changing competitive landscape, and support the highly ambitious growth plans.
- Setting the overall agenda and take lead in centralizing product development according to 2021 strategy. Ensure the team deliver products that allow local business units to outgrow competitors though a deep understanding of our competitors, customer growth, market trends and innovation within mobile communication product development
- Drive and professionalize the overall product and services process from idea to implementation, execute on the overall product strategy and further develop best in class customer-oriented products that can challenge status quo and establish innovative solutions for the future
- Lead and guide the development of the product house and it`s team members. Ensure a strong sense of ownership and pride for each of the team members, to enforce and motivate innovative and commercially sound product development and innovation, close to their messaging core
- Track and analyze product performance and execute on short to mid term tactical plans. Work with gross margin development, develop pricing and G2M strategies.
- Roll-out of products in the European markets and prepare for further global growth!
- Substantial experience of leading and developing highly competent people in a product ownership and development role. Proven track-record of commercial success in a market defined as fast moving and competitive
- Commercially driven, understanding of how to navigate and lead through performance matrix and financial knowledge. Experience in building business case, securing buy-in from senior executives
- Knowing key success factors within digital communication, to meet customer needs and passion for problem solving considering future digital communication.
- Have worked in an agile driven and highly use-centric company with experience from relevant methodologies/principles within service design.
- Setting the agenda and follow up on execution through enabling people, and keen interest in their development
- Performance-focused with a clear view of the direction you are headed, at the same time agile in responding to shifting requirements
- Undertaking an analytical, structural and methodological approach in understanding how products can create value in the market
- Dares to challenge status quo when needed and to drive change.
- Can collaborate with different cultures and ways of working and enjoys learning from people with a different background
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Reflecto, Fredrik Jore at (+47) 41 21 82 84.